Your wedding day is an extraordinary moment in your life, and the planning of such a momentous occasion should not only be fun and exciting but also stress-free! We are here to guide you through this thrilling time so that the experience you have is one that you will treasure for the rest of your life. It is important that our clients feel loved and respected during the entire planning process.
At Pop the Bubbly, our team is committed to making sure that your special day reflects the true essence of your personality and that the event is uniquely tailored to you. Planning takes time and can become overwhelming with so many routes to explore before the big day. We give our clients options, lend our ears, and listen well.
With our Partial Planning Package (aka. The Pinot Munier Package), we are here to provide the following:
• Offer vendor consultation and a list of preferred vendors when first booked
• Cross check all wedding contracts and vendor rental orders
• Create detailed layouts
• Execute the overall wedding vision
• Create and maintain a detailed timeline of the wedding day
• Create a ceremony processional and ceremony seating chart
• Direct the proceedings of the ceremony rehearsal and ceremony
• Coordinate and manage the wedding timeline including liaison with all vendors and manage the setup and breakdown of the venue on the wedding day
• Attend to bride, groom, family and guest needs
• Direct the cleanup and breakdown of the reception site insuring all vendors return the venue to the proper condition
• Collect gifts, cards and personal items at the end of the night for the bride and groom